Quality Healthcare - Advanced Technology
Georgetown Community Hospital’s patients have access to a broad range of quality healthcare, utilizing the most advanced technology including bariatric, orthopedic, and general surgery; women's services; and outpatient services including physical therapy and radiology. Our Emergency Department is here to help 24 hours a day.
Georgetown Community Hospital is a 75-bed acute care facility with an award-winning history of providing excellence in healthcare. Georgetown has been named as one of the "Best Places To Work in Kentucky" for five out of the last six years.
The hospital continues to add new medical services and to grow the number of specialist and primary care physicians. It also features an award-winning ICU, Med/Surg Unit and 24-hour Emergency Services Department. State-of-the-art equipment includes: MRI, Lithotripsy, CT Scanner and Ultrasound.
At Georgetown Community Hospital we strive to provide the best healthcare services to our community through concentration on these five core values:
- Delivering compassionate, high quality patient care
- Supporting physicians to achieve clinical excellence
- Creating an outstanding environment for our employees
- Providing unmatched community value
- Ensuring fiscal responsibility
To view information about OUR LEADERSHIP click here.
For Patients & Visitors
- About Us
- Advance Directives
- Before Your Procedure
- Contact Us
- Duke LifePoint Quality Affiliate
- After Your Procedure
- Bill Pay Online
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Online Nursery
- Patient Portal
- Registration Information
- Patient Email Service
- Visitor Information
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- Understanding Billing and Charges