Interventional Pain ManagementCall 888.847.3627
Chronic pain doesn’t have to be a fact of life. Get the facts about pain management and treatment at Georgetown Community Hospital. We provide interventional pain management for a variety of acute, chronic, cancer-related and post-operative pain.
Contact UsCall 502-570-3767
Fill Out a New Patient Packet
Click here to view and complete our new patient packet before your first appointment.
At Georgetown Community Hospital, we don’t just treat the pain; we treat the person. That’s why treatment starts with a conversation. Our experts learn as much as possible about your symptoms and medical history to customize a plan for your unique case.
To rule out the need for surgery, we perform thorough physical exams and review your treatment history.
When to Seek Help:
If you’ve been experiencing pain for three to six months or longer, it might be time to visit Georgetown Community Hospital. Our pain management services can treat a variety of conditions, including:
- Cancer-related pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Compression fractures of the thoracic and lumbar spine
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Low back pain
- Myofascial and musculoskeletal pain
- Neck pain
- Neuropathic pain (nerve pain)
- Peripheral nerve injuries
- Post-surgical pain syndromes
- Shoulder pain
Below is a list of procedures offered:
- Botox injection for migraines / spasticity
- Bursa injection
- Carpal tunnel injection
- Cervical / Thoracic / Lumbar / Transforaminal / Caudal epidural
- Cervical / Thoracic / Lumbar facet block
- Cervical / Thoracic / Lumbar radiofrequency ablation
- Genicular nerve block / ablation
- Hip / Shoulder / Sacroiliac / Knee injection
- Nerve block
- Occipital nerve block
- Pain pump trials / implants
- Small joint injection (hands / feet)
- Spinal cord stimulator trials / implants
- Stellate Ganglion block
- Sympathetic block
- Trigger point injection
All procedures are performed under fluoroscopy or ultrasound guidance.
1140 Lexington Rd., Ste. 100
Georgetown, KY 40324